It has come to our attention that, by default, all VoiceThread notifications were recently turned on for all users in the KU VoiceThread system, which has resulted in users receiving multiple daily notification emails from VoiceThread.
To reduce the number of emails that users are receiving, the email notifications have been disabled again by default. If you would like to continue to receive VoiceThread email notifications, you will need to enable these in your account settings. To enable VoiceThread email notifications, please complete the following:
- Log in to https://ku.voicethread.com.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select My Account from the menu.
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- Toggle the individual notifications settings that you would like to enable to Yes. Your new settings are saved automatically.
If you have any additional questions regarding VoiceThread notifications, please contact KU IT Educational Technology at 785-864-2600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.