Edit My Courses List
Organize Your Blackboard Course List by Semester
Starting with the Summer 2017 semester, students will see all Blackboard courses they are enrolled in, for current and past semesters. If the course has been made available/accessible to students, the course name is a clickable link to enter the course. If the Blackboard course is not available to students, the course name is not a link and will be followed by the words “not currently available”.
The instructor must make a Blackboard course available before students will be able to enter the site and access content. Contact your instructor if you have questions about this.
Sort your My Courses list by semester and optionally hide past semester courses:
- Login to Blackboard
- Put your cursor on the words My Courses, then click the gear icon on the right side. This takes you to the settings page for the list.
- The first checkbox is Group by Term. If there is no checkmark in the box, click to select it.
- You can stop now and click Submit to save your changes. If you want to hide the courses from past semesters, continue to step 5.
- To the left of the semester Term Name click the checkbox to un-check any semester you want hidden. All courses for that semester will be hidden.
- You can also hide or reveal individual courses by scrolling down to the complete list of course names.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Video: Edit My Courses List
If you have questions about your Blackboard course list settings please contact the Educational Technologists at 785-864-2600, email@example.com on the Lawrence campus or 913-897-8719, firstname.lastname@example.org on the Edwards campus.